Questions you have to ask
Many different types of bulk containers have been used over the years; the keg has proven to be the most convenient.
Bulk packaging is by far the most profitable method of delivering the product to the consumer/customer, yet bulk sales have not grown in recent years. It is generally accepted that the high cost of establishing and maintaining a keg float is the major reason for this.
These are the questions leading you to EcoKeg's unique OWK solution:
- Have you ever lost kegs?
- Are your exported kegs gone too long?
- How much does it cost to bring your empty kegs home?
- Did you ever want to order kegs for peak periods urgently?
- Would you like to open new »On Tap« markets?
- Do you want to expand your market but find the cost of the keg float prohibitive?
- Do you want to use packaging with major components that are all recyclable?
- How heavy is the keg you use now?
The answer to all of the above and »the future on tap« equals OWK.